Are you feeling colorful nasal discharges or congestion with headache of variable degree?
Are you feeling facial pain with swelling in your sinuses area?
Yes, you are suffering from Sinusitis.
Sinus is the vacant cavities (empty spaces) within the face bones connected to cavities in the nose which make the skull light.
Inflammation of these sinuses causes headache, face pain, thick mucus in your nose, plugged nose and other symptoms. This condition is called Sinusitis.
Sinusitis symptoms :-
- Headache or pressure in the eyes, nose, cheek area, or on one side of the head
- Cough with fever, bad breath, and nasal congestion with thick nasal secretions
- The common cold, allergic rhinitis (swelling of the lining of the nose), nasal polyps (small growths in the lining of the nose), or a deviated septum (a shift in the nasal cavity)
- Thick yellow-green nasal discharge
- Postnasal drip, often with a bad taste
- Loss of the senses of smell and taste
- Facial pain, particularly when leaning forward
Causes of Sinusitis
- Toxins accumulating in tissues and blocking circulation
- Poor nutrition
- Poor digestion
- Imbalance of the nervous system
- Accumulation of physical and mental stress
- Lowering of natural resistance and immunity
- Disruption of natural biological rhythms
In Ayurveda, this condition can be correlated to Dushta Pratishyaya, where the main dosha affected is Kapha.
Therapy include :-
- Detoxification processes
- Panchakarma Therapy (Nasyam , Lepanam, Thalam, Vamanam, Shirodhara)
- Oral medicines
- Dietary and life style modifications.
- Hot and cold Fomentation
- Kati Snana
- Mud Therapy
Other Meditation Therapy Offer as:-
- Life Style Modification