- Are you getting Excessive urine formation & frequent urination?
- Are you getting Burning of palms and soles?
- Are you getting increased hunger, Excessive Thirst, too much hungry?
- Are you getting Sweet taste to mouth, Weight Loss, Blurry Vision?
- Are you getting Wounds that take time to heal, Skin Infections?
- Are you getting unexplained extreme fatigue?
- Are you getting Lack of energy and feeling tired easily?
- Are you getting Blurred eye vision, Dry and itchy skin?
- Are you getting Losing sense or tingling in feet?
- Are you getting unusual sudden weight loss or gain?
- Are you getting Profuced sweating, foul smell of the body?
- Are you getting feeling of Lethargy, heaviness at heart region?
- Are you getting feeling of thin coating on eyes, tongue, ears?
- Are you getting excessive growth of hairs, nails?
- Are you getting dryness of throat, palate, mouth?
- Are you getting burning sensation on palm, sole?
- Are you getting sweetness of urine?
THEN YOU ARE SUFFERING WITH DIABETES,
TAKE A MEDICAL ADVICE FROM SEVA-DHAM PLUS.
In today's stressful modern living, incidence of Diabetes is definitely increasing. Every now and then we come across patients of Diabetes seeking treatment and advice.
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic metabolic disorder in which the body is unable to make proper use of glucose resulting in hyperglycemia (high blood sugar) and glycosuria (sugar in urine).
According to Ayurveda There are 20 forms of Diabetes (Prameha): 4 are due to Vata, 6 result from Pitta, and 10 are caused by Kapha. But Diabetes (Prameha) is mainly kapha doshaja disease.
All forms of diabetes not treated to eventually develop into Madhumeha (Diabetes Melitus).
Diabetes is termed as SILENT KILLER and recently evidence of cases of “Insulin resistance” and the occurrence of side effects from prolonged administration of conventional drugs have triggered the search for safe and effective alternatives.
Yashcha kinchith vidhiranyepi sleshma medho moothra samjananam sa sarva: nidana vishesha:
The main cause of prameha (diabetes) is lack of exercise and consumption of excess food having ushna, snigdha and gurunature. Foods that increase kapha, medhas and mootra are the major factors for prameha.
Ayurvedic Diabetes (Madhumeha) Cure/Diabetes Cure in Ayurveda:-
According to Ayurveda the line of treatment of prameha is strictly on individual’s constitution.
- The prakrithi of the patient.
- Dosha predominance of disease.
- Dooshya vitiation.
- Obstruction in srothus.
- Manasika Prakrithi.
- Ahara & Vihara.
- Hereditary factors etc…
- Rasayana: Rejuvenates each and every cell of the body.
- Raktasodhana: Purifies the blood and removes all toxins from it.
- Krimirogahar (Antihelmenthic): It is very useful in disease which originate from external causes like infection, worm infestation etc.
- Pramehaghna: It is useful in all disease which involve discoloration of urine including diabetes (Madhumeha).
Therapy Involve In Diabetes:-
- Dhanyamla Dhara
- Sarvang Abhyanga and swedana
- Sarvang Ksheer Dhara
- Nidrajanak Ksheer dhara
- Vamana karma
- Virechana Karma